Granny advances on the tag given her by Pat. With difficulty.
Seven things to do before she dies. (In no particular order.)
1. Go to the Gobi Desert (some hope.)
2. Go to Southern India (a little more likely)
3. Go to Sicily and Southern Italy. (Quite probably.)
4. See grandchildren grow up. (Inshallah.)
5. Speak Spanish fluently
6. Read Don Quixote to the very end; in either language.
7. Write another published and REALLY good book.
7 things she can't do
1. eat oysters
2. organise her blog
3. speak Spanish - or any other language - fluently (except her own.)
4. Do the triathlon.
5. write poetry
6 turn cartwheels
7 scuba dive
7 things that attract her to her Beloved
1. His weird and wonderful mind
2 His cooking - and watching the concentration with which he does it.
3. his outrageous hair (what's left of it.)
4. His making her coffee every morning
5. the tenderness with which he medicates her cats, even though he prefers dogs,
6 his back view as he walks lopsidedly away
7. His capacity to be quite MADDENING. (Afterwards,)
7 things she says often.
2. Where are/is/I've lost my purse/sunglasses/keys/book
3. COME HERE/SIT DOWN (to the dog)
4. You never listen! (To her Beloved)
5. What a beautiful cat (to either kitten)
6. No donkey!
7. This book is fantastic. Read it!
7 films she loves
1. The enigma of Kaspar Hause
2. Regle du Jeu
3. The Marquise von O
4. Pather Panchali
5. Tokyo Story
7 books she loves
2. Heart of Darkness
3. Moby Dick
4. The Exploits of Moominpapa
5. The Tale of Samuel Whiskers
6. Being Dead (Jim Crace)
7. Sabbath's Theatre (Philip Roth)
7 bloggers to tag. Oh dear. Most of her blogging friends have been done already - or are in no position to be asked. Can she think about this and get back? Alternatively: any volunteers??